[news.misc] Jokes about the Welsh, was

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (11/22/88)

In article <5884@ecsvax.uncecs.edu> skyler@ecsvax.uncecs.edu (Patricia Roberts) writes:

>My father loves racist jokes.  He justifies it by saying that he's racist
>about everybody.  I don't know how much a justification that is (and I've
>never heard him tell a racist joke about the Welsh)

The Scots keep the sabbath,
and anything else they can get their hands on.
The Welsh pray on their knees,
and on their neighbors.
The Irish don't know what they want,
but are willing to fight to the death for it.
And the English consider themselves a race of self made men,
thus relieving the almighty of an awesome responsability.

Thats as close as I can find to a Welsh joke. Besides Tom Jones, of course.

--
        ``You havn't seen Hollywood until you've been to Nikodell''
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM    {backbone...err, well connected site}!gryphon!richard