[news.misc] white, christian males, was: Re: RACIST JOKES

rein@mozart.Berkeley.EDU (steve rein) (11/23/88)

In article <977@lzfme.att.com> brs@lzfme.UUCP (xmrj5-B.SCHWARTZ) writes:
>The white, christian, male support that Brad gets makes
>him feel justified.

I happen to be a white, christian male!  I am deeply offended that you
suggest that white christian males support Brad.  I am even more deeply
offended that you suggest that white, christian male supporters of Brad
are of lesser value than any other type of supporter, just because they
are white, christian and male.

I suggest that anyone who promotes innacurate stereotypes (as Betsy has just
done - the stereotype that white, christian males are conservative, anti-
liberal and non-caring.) should be kicked off the net.  They shouldn't be
allowed to state their opinions and they should not even be allowed
to have opinions, simply because their opinions are wrong.  8)

>--
> --Betsy R. Schwartz  --aka-- Kinyan Cattery-------------------------
>   (201) 576-3632 work        Ruddy and Red Abyssinians
>   (201) 321-0130 home        Home of Ch. Yavapai Isis of Kinyan
>         att!lzfme!brs        & Kinyan's Ramsette & some people too!

Steve Rein			Life is complicated, but it is not
rein@bizet.berkeley.edu                uninteresting. - Jerzy Neyman