[news.misc] A question from ANOTHER sort of beginner

usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov (USENET Administration) (01/10/89)

Summary:Need GOOD rn documentation
Expires:
Sender:Charles John Guest
From: chguest@pioneer.arc.nasa.gov.arpa (Charles J. Guest)

In article <2647@udccvax1.acs.udel.EDU> kirkman@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Russell L Kirkman) writes:
>  Excuse my ignorance but how does one go about trying to get a new group
>on the net?  What is and how does a call for votes work?  Is there anyone in
>particular I should contact about a new group?  Etc., etc.
>  Thanks in advance

Now if you will be good enough to excuse MY ignorance....
	I would like to have a guide to rn.  Strange/stupid request?
well maybee.  I have studied the online man pages and help files, I
have used all of the help procs written into rn and asked other users
lots of questions.   HOWEVER...I am still in a quandry about several
things.  Could someone PLEASE post a source for some GOOD rn
documentation.  I would like to know about all of the options and
accessories available on rn and all about supplementary files used by rn
and what they do. (like .rndelay which the system just dropped into my
account one day, no explanations and I can't figure out what it does.)
Thank you all in advance...and sorry to Russ for stealing some of his
fire.

- From the console of:   chguest@pioneer.arc.nasa.gov    Charles J. Guest -
+ The opinions expressed are mine alone.  They do NOT represent those of  +
+ any  group  in which  I  am  in  any  way  affiliated.  The statements  +
+ expressed above are to the best of my knowledge,   however all options  +
+ should be discussed  with persons having professional knowledge of the  +
+ subjects covered here.     ** ALL POSSIBLE DISCLAIMERS APPLY ! **       +