[news.misc] How to get free magazines

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (01/17/89)

In article <1395@mcgill-vision.UUCP> vroomen@larry.mcrcim.mcgill.ca writes:

>How come you people get all these free magazines :-) All I ever get in my
>mail is slick advertizing trying to con (oops) get me to subscribe to
>their wonderful, cannot-do-without, magazines, at a price just short of
>a month salary (for 4 issues per year!). Of course the offer is limited
>to a "selected group of individuals"!!!, and for a limited time, so
>send your money or P.O. ASAP.

When you fill out the ``subscription qualification'' form, when it
comes to the part where it asks what products you purchase or
recommend the purchase of, specify everything.

Real handy for liing the bird cage.
--
   ``In a few years, the only thing that will be made in America is a deal''
richard@gryphon.COM   {...}!gryphon!richard   gryphon!richard@elroy.jpl.nasa.gov