[news.misc] looking for usenet site in Japan

rk@bigbroth.UUCP (rohan kelley) (01/22/89)

I'd like to contact someone in japan, preferably in the Toyko area.
Anybody out there willing to receive a few questions?

Thanx

Rohan Kelley -- UNIleX Systems, Inc. (Systems and software for lawyers)
UUCP:  ...{gatech!uflorida,ucf-cs}!novavax!bigbroth!rk (office)
                     "            !novavax!lbrotr!rk  (home)
ATTmail:  attmail!bigbroth!rk
3365 Galt Ocean Drive, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308 Phone: (305) 563-1504

"Go first class or your heirs will" -somebodyelse

ozt@drc.sony.junet (Toshiro Ozawa) (01/23/89)

Hello, netlanders,
I am an R&D engineer at Sony Corporation who happens to have some
time to kill during the work hours(!?)

In article <253@bigbroth.UUCP>, rk@bigbroth.UUCP (rohan kelley) writes:
> I'd like to contact someone in japan, preferably in the Toyko area.
                                                          ^^^^^
If what you meant is 'Tokyo', I'm in the right category.
(Just making sure.)

> Anybody out there willing to receive a few questions?

About what?  If they are somewhat related to stuff like:
	US trade deficit
	emperor and WW2
	beef, orange and rice
	CBS Records and MGM
	How to attract Japanese girls
I'll try to answer.  But if they are related to:
	UNIX programming environment
	Fujiyama
	Geisha
	How to do with your obsolete Betamax
go find someone else.

Got it?  Then go ahead.  I'll be waiting.

	Toshiro Ozawa

	Corprate Research Laboratories, Sony Corporation
	6-7-35 Kitashinagawa Shinagawa-ku Tokyo, zip 141

	E-mail address: ozt%drc.sony.junet@uunet.uu.net

fransvo@htsa.uucp (Frans van Otten) (01/24/89)

In article <102@drcgw.drc.sony.junet> ozt@drc.sony.junet (Toshiro Ozawa) writes:
>About what?  If they are somewhat related to stuff like:
>	How to attract Japanese girls
>I'll try to answer.

Tell me more...
--
                         Frans van Otten
                         Algemene Hogeschool Amsterdam

ronald@ibmpcug.UUCP (Ronald Khoo) (01/27/89)

In article <102@drcgw.drc.sony.junet> ozt@drc.sony.junet (Toshiro Ozawa) writes:
>About what?  If they are somewhat related to stuff like:
>	US trade deficit
>	emperor and WW2
>	beef, orange and rice
>	CBS Records and MGM
>	How to attract Japanese girls
!! Please share this one with us all..  LONG POSTING PLEASE!  (and while
you're at it, get them onto the net so we can get to know them :-) I'll
PERSONALLY extend our welcome to any japanese girls who use IBM PC's to
our meetings in London :-)

>	Toshiro Ozawa
>
>	Corprate Research Laboratories, Sony Corporation
>	6-7-35 Kitashinagawa Shinagawa-ku Tokyo, zip 141

!
!
Ronald Khoo @ The IBM PC User Group, PO Box 360, Harrow HA1 4LQ
Phone:	+44 -1- 863 1191			Domain:	ronald@ibmpcug.CO.UK