[news.misc] Map Entries Needed.

pervect@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Barrett Kreiner) (09/05/89)

Sorry to post this here, but it seemed the better of all the 'news' evils.

Our system expired out map entries for Georga before I could get my grubby
digits on it.  I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how I could
get a copy of it.  Auto-Mail-Server-type-program would be the best way,
if I had a site name.  Please don't flood me with copies, or at least ask
first so I can refuse if I got it.  Your Help IS appreciated.

|---------------------------------------------------------------------|-----|
| Barrett Kreiner    ARPA: pervect@bsu-cs.bsu.edu   <-*New Address*   | :-] |
| G.A. associated with Unix operations     |--------------------------|-----|
| Ball State University. Muncie, Indiana   |This space left blank on purpose|
|------------------------------------------|--------------------------------|
| Disclamer: "I don't know them!  I'm a student, nobody listens to ME!"     |

win@gatech.edu (Win Strickland Jr) (09/05/89)

In article <10085@bsu-cs.bsu.edu> pervect@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Barrett Kreiner) writes:
>Sorry to post this here, but it seemed the better of all the 'news' evils.
>
>Our system expired out map entries for Georga before I could get my grubby
>digits on it.

	ftp gatech.edu
	login with anonymous
	cd archives/uumap
	get u.usa.ga.1
	get u.usa.ga.2

--
Win Strickland Jr	School of ICS, Georgia Tech, Atlanta GA 30332
Internet:		win@gatech.edu root@gatech.edu postmaster@gatech.edu