[news.software.notes] nfprint question

jim@b-mrda.UUCP (jim sadler) (08/01/87)

Also in the same vein the nfprint command has a -p option which isn't in
 the manual, any one know what it does ?

		jim sadler
		206-575-7125
		hpubvwa!b-mrda!jim
		P.O. Box 3707 ms 9C-38
		Seattle, Wa. USA 98124

	Any opinions expressed are mine and mine only and not that of my
	employer.  Also added in whatever else should be said at this point.

ria@pbhyc.UUCP (Rich Anderson) (08/07/87)

In article <1160002@b-mrda>, jim@b-mrda writes:
> Also in the same vein the nfprint command has a -p option which isn't in
>  the manual, any one know what it does ?

Taken out of nfprint.c:

	    case 'p': 					/* start all notes on fresh page */

wunder@hpcea.HP.COM (Walter Underwood) (08/08/87)

The -p options causes nfprint to start each notesstring on a new page.

----
  .TP 10
  .B \-p
  Start a new page for each note.  Responses follow without page breaks.
----

wunder