[news.admin] rfuncs2.c

lou@hoxna.UUCP ( L. Marco ) (11/17/86)

	When I went to make news 2.11, the make failed
with don't know how to make rfuncs2.c  .   I re-un-shared
all that stuff, but no rfuncs2.c .  I went to another
machine and had them mail me the source again.  *Still*
no rfuncs2.c  . What am I missing ?  The char counts in
the shars look right.....

                                          Lou Marco

spaf@gatech.EDU (Gene Spafford) (11/17/86)

In article <662@hoxna.UUCP> lou@hoxna.UUCP ( L. Marco ) writes:
>	When I went to make news 2.11, the make failed with don't know
>how to make rfuncs2.c  .   I re-un-shared all that stuff, but no
>rfuncs2.c .  I went to another machine and had them mail me the source
>again.  *Still* no rfuncs2.c  . What am I missing ?  The char counts in
>the shars look right.....

In case anyone else is missing this, look in article
<534@mirror.TMC.COM>.  The subject line of the article in question is
"Subject: v07i055:  2.11 News Source, Part06/09"  and the first source
in the file is for "header.c".  The version here looks fine and unshars
rfuncs2.c without incident.
--
Gene Spafford
Software Engineering Research Center (SERC), Georgia Tech, Atlanta GA 30332

sean@ukma.uky.csnet (Sean Casey) (11/19/86)

Which archive has defs.dist in it?  It didn't make it here.

Sean
Sean Casey      UUCP:  cbosgd!ukma!sean           CSNET:  sean@ms.uky.csnet
		ARPA:  ukma!sean@anl-mcs.arpa    BITNET:  sean@UKMA.BITNET

edward@ukecc.UUCP (Edward C. Bennett) (11/19/86)

In article <5131@ukma.uky.csnet> sean@ukma.UUCP (Sean Casey) writes:
>Which archive has defs.dist in it?  It didn't make it here.

As a matter of fact, several archives didn't make it here intact.
These pieces were truncated:
	Part 6
	Part 8
	Part 9
	Part 13
	Part 14
	Part 18

We need some (nearby) site that has these files intact to send us copies.
Please send mail first so that we don't get deluged with archives.

It is also worth noting that several parts were incorrectly labeled.
Parts 16-19 were incorrectly labeled as parts 06-09. If you do this

grep '^Archive' *

in your mod.sources directory you'll see what I mean.

As if that weren't enough, several parts had the wrong Mod Sources Index
number. Archives v07i054-v07i058 were incorrectly labeled as v07i053-
v07i057 and archive v07i060 was labeled as v07i059. Doing a

grep '^Subject' *

in you mod.sources directory will show the id's.

If you have everything intact and are reasonably close to cbosgd,
drop us a line.

--
Edward C. Bennett			UUCP: cbosgd!ukma!ukecc!edward
					CSNET: edward@engr.uky.csnet

Kentucky:  The state that bans books to coerce people to read them.