From: 6090617@PUCC.BITNET (Robert Wald)
Newsgroups: net.comics
Subject: Re: Clermont is an idiot
Date: 22 Nov 86 00:05:54 GMT

I am running Geoff Collyer's "C news" and it happened to pay more attention
to the second Path: line.  Perhaps people running B news have not noticed.

All the "first" path lines seem to end princeton! and all the "second"
lines start "puvax2".  Maybe some site tried to fold a long line into
a continuation line and botched it?

Anyway, there are five articles like this, with message-id's in the 1380's
from PUCC.BITNET.  Messages before 1384 seem to be OK.
---
(*) Many SF Bay Area sites post a weekly summary of how many messages came from
where and went to where, to "ba.news".  This lets us track distribution
problems without calling everybody up to ask them how their news is doing.
--
John Gilmore  {sun,ptsfa,lll-crg,ihnp4}!hoptoad!gnu   jgilmore@lll-crg.arpa
    "I can't think of a better way for the War Dept to spend money than to