[news.admin] Truncated Articles

parmelee@cornell.UUCP (Larry Parmelee) (01/15/87)

Recently we've seen two articles truncated at the end.  The articles
have paths:

Could SysAdmins back along these paths please check for the articles
in their systems and let me (by mail - Save net bandwidth!) know if
they are truncated there as well?  I Am:

	parmelee@wayback.cs.cornell.edu
	parmelee@cornell.uucp

Here's the full text of the shorter article, the one from duke:

]  Article 145 (75 more) in rec.arts.drwho:
]  From: nlt@duke.UUCP (N. L. Tinkham)
]  Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
]  Subject: Ian Marter
]  Date: 13 Jan 87 21:28:34 GMT
]
]  The following appeared in the Jan/Feb issue of Morbius (newsletter of the
]  Doctor Who SIG of Mensa), quoting the Intergalactic Enquirer (newsletter
]  of the Time Meddlers of Los Angeles).  As I have not seen a similar article
]  in this newsgro

And Here is the (trimmed) text of the longer one:

]  From: eugene@pioneer.arpa (Eugene Miya N.)
]  Newsgroups: sci.space,sci.research
]  Subject: 1987 NASA-ASEE Summer Faculty Fellowship Program
]  Date: 13 Jan 87 23:42:25 GMT
]  Sender: usenet@ames.UUCP
]
]  Since 1964, NASA has had a program for summer faculty fellows.
]  The program is held jointly with the American Society of Engineering
]  Education (ASEE).  The Centers and educationally institutions working on
]  this are:
:
:
:Lines 20-44 deleted here for brevity.  The line below beginning "American"
:would be line 45 in the full article.	-Larry Parmelee
:
:
]  	American Society for Engineering Education
]  	Suite 200 Eleven Dupont Circle
]  	Washington DC 20036 USA
]  	(202)-293-7080
]
]  Get the ASEE form first.  Ask for NASA-ASEE fe

And now, may I present, the *REAL*...
	Last line of my article. 	-Larry Parmelee 	:-)