[news.admin] I would like to get uuhosts...

dan@maccs.UUCP (Dan Trottier) (04/22/87)

In article <856@xanth.UUCP> john@xanth.UUCP (John Owens) writes:
>UUHOSTS USERS!
>
>With the UUCP map group changing to comp.mail.maps, don't forget to
>update the uuhosts Makefile and rebuild it.  (You can use the install
>update thing, or just do what I did and mv the maps/mod.map directory.)

I know this is not quite appropriate here but I would like to get in
touch with someone who can supply me with the uuhosts software.

If you are such a person or you know of someone who may be willing to
send it my way I would much appreciate it.

Thanks
--
Dan Trottier                  | seismo!mnetor!{genat|lsuc}!maccs!dan
DCSS, McMaster University     | dan@mcmaster.BITNET