From: .EDU>@brl-adm.ARPA
Newsgroups: comp.unix.wizards
Subject: Re: UNIX-WIZARDS Digest V3#151
Date: 13 May 87 16:57:56 GMT
Sender: news@brl-adm.ARPA

When you are stuck in the loop, suspend the game, then kill -HUP it.
When you restart the auto-save game, everything should be okay.

Jason

My guess is that the bug is in Berkeley's mailer or BRL's mail
reflector, but I could stand to be surprised.

Donn Seeley    University of Utah CS Dept    donn@cs.utah.edu
40 46' 6"N 111 50' 34"W    (801) 581-5668    utah-cs!donn

fair@ucbarpa.Berkeley.EDU (Erik E. Fair) (05/14/87)

This is a long standing problem with BRL's mail-to-netnews gateway.
Occasionally, it loses while trying to parse an address.

	Erik E. Fair	ucbvax!fair	fair@ucbarpa.berkeley.edu