[news.admin] Putting a new site on the net

billw@wolf.UUCP (Bill Wisner) (07/31/87)

Would someone.. anyone.. kindly tell me where to get the news 2.11
distribution, and any other pertinent items for getting a new site nice
and safely at home on the net? Thanks.
--
Copyright (C) 1987, Bill Wisner.  Redistribution prohibited if redistributor
does not permit further distribution.

UUCP: ..{ihnp4,sdcsvax}!jack!wolf!billw				Unison: WABE

sjb@picuxa.UUCP (P. Artie Hardy) (08/05/87)

In article <494@wolf.UUCP>, billw@wolf.UUCP (Bill Wisner) writes:
> Would someone.. anyone.. kindly tell me where to get the news 2.11
> distribution, and any other pertinent items for getting a new site nice
> and safely at home on the net? Thanks.

ditto

wcs@ho95e.ATT.COM (Bill.Stewart) (08/05/87)

:In article <494@wolf.UUCP>, billw@wolf.UUCP (Bill Wisner) writes:
:> Would someone.. anyone.. kindly tell me where to get the news 2.11
:> distribution, and any other pertinent items for getting a new site nice
:> and safely at home on the net? Thanks.
	news 2.11 was distributed in the newsgroup comp.sources.unix,
	or its predecessor mod.sources.  You can contact one of the
	archive sites to get a copy, or contact a neighbor who has
	current news running,a nd ask them for their source.
--
#				Thanks;
# Bill Stewart, AT&T Bell Labs 2G218, Holmdel NJ 1-201-949-0705 ihnp4!ho95c!wcs