	From: jim@b-mrda
	Newsgroups: news.software.notes
	Subject: nfprint question
	Date: 1 Aug 87 02:05:00 GMT

	From: jim@b-mrda.UUCP (jim sadler)
			^^^^^
	Newsgroups: news.software.notes
	Date: 1 Aug 87 03:05:24 GMT

Can anyone explain what's happening? Notes coming thru two different
gateways? Can some fix this problem up at Boeing?
--
David St. Pierre    415/823-6800  {ihnp4,lll-crg,ames,pyramid}!ptsfa!dsp
Don't do anything I wouldn't do standing up in a hammock.

wunder@hpcea.HP.COM (Walter Underwood) (08/11/87)

> Can anyone explain what's happening? Notes coming thru two different
> gateways? Can some fix this problem up at Boeing?

It probably is due to Notes/News gatewaying, but I don't think the
problem is at Boeing.  It looks like a problem inside HP (hpubvwa and
hplsla).  I'll look into it.

Walter Underwood
part-time Notes hacker
HP Corporate Engineering