[news.admin] Technical means to detect forgeries

tmanos@aocgl.UUCP (Theodore W. Manos) (03/05/88)

Of course, the real solution to the problem is to eliminate the FLAMEing
idiots that get their jollies flaming other people, isn't it?  (Well, I can
FANTASIZE, can't I??? :-) )  When somebody can show me that they actually walk
on water, THEN I will read their flames to me or others.  Otherwise, I just
hit the good old "d" key, which opens a gateway directly into a Black Hole in
a far off galaxy....
-> Theodore (Ted) W. Manos                tmanos@aocgl.{UUCP,uunet.UU.NET}
   Alpha Omega Consulting Group, LTD      ...!{uunet,mcdchg}!aocgl!tmanos
   400 Springhill Drive                   CIS    - [71250,2761]
   Roselle, IL  60172                     Source - EST321
   USA                                    Genie  - tmanos
   Office: +1 312 980-7919                Portal - tmanos
   Mobile: +1 312 590-0298                -- and others --
   Pager : +1 312 603-4543                Also PC Pursuit-able

"Don't take life TOO seriously - you'll never get out of it alive anyhow."

************************ DISCLAIM WHAT? **********************************
*  My company agrees with my views completely - I hold all of the stock! *

cc1@CS.UCLA.EDU (03/07/88)

In article <2.UUL1.3#935@aocgl.UUCP> tmanos@aocgl.UUCP (Theodore W. Manos) writes:
 >Of course, the real solution to the problem is to eliminate the FLAMEing
 >idiots that get their jollies flaming other people, isn't it?  (Well, I can
 >FANTASIZE, can't I??? :-) )  When somebody can show me that they actually walk
 >on water, THEN I will read their flames to me or others.  Otherwise, I just
 >hit the good old "d" key, which opens a gateway directly into a Black Hole in
 >a far off galaxy....

Hmmmm....This sounds like a flame to me!

					--Ken

tmanos@aocgl.UUCP (Theodore W. Manos) (03/08/88)

Nope, not a flame.  Let's just call it a "pre-emptive strike"? :-)
-> Theodore (Ted) W. Manos                tmanos@aocgl.{UUCP,uunet.UU.NET}
   Alpha Omega Consulting Group, LTD      ...!{uunet,mcdchg}!aocgl!tmanos
   400 Springhill Drive, Roselle, IL  60172
   Mobile: +1 312 590-0298  (auto-fwd to office if I'm not in)