[news.admin] boring: not offensive to nobody

eli@lf-server-2.BBN.COM (Steve Elias) (03/14/88)

	Thomas,

	there's no use in complaining about Mark's latest gaffe.
	just as some usenetters don't give a hoot about Mark's feelings,
	he doesn't give a hoot about your feelings, or the feelings of
	readers who are close to the ESL tragedy.

	ca va.

	steve elias
	(eli@bbn.com)