[news.admin] Child Like Postings.

jpp@slxsys.specialix.co.uk (John Pettitt) (07/27/88)

Please add a 'usa' distribution to all MES related stuff
as it's of little or no interest to the rest of the world.

John Pettitt

--
John Pettitt, Specialix, Giggs Hill Rd, Thames Ditton, Surrey, U.K., KT7 0TR
{backbone}!mcvax!ukc!pyrltd!slxsys!jpp            jpp@slxsys.specialix.co.uk

jcb@lfcs.ed.ac.uk (Julian Bradfield) (07/29/88)

In article <219@slxsys.specialix.co.uk> jpp@slxsys.specialix.co.uk (John Pettitt) writes:
>Please add a 'usa' distribution to all MES related stuff
>as it's of little or no interest to the rest of the world.

Ignore him! (I know you would have done anyway ...) This particular
part of the rest of the world enjoys watching people making fools of
themselves every time MES opens its mouth.

lmb@vsi1.UUCP (Larry Blair) (07/30/88)

In article <219@slxsys.specialix.co.uk> jpp@slxsys.specialix.co.uk (John Pettitt) writes:

>Please add a 'usa' distribution to all MES related stuff
>as it's of little or no interest to the rest of the world.

What makes you think that anyone here gives a rat's ass?

HEY! IF I WANTED TO READ SOC.WOMEN, I'D SUBSCRIBE.

Use your brain and remove news.admin from this discussion!

barry@n0atp.UUCP (Barry S. Berg) (08/01/88)

In article <219@slxsys.specialix.co.uk> jpp@slxsys.specialix.co.uk (John Pettitt) writes:
:
:Please add a 'usa' distribution to all MES related stuff
:as it's of little or no interest to the rest of the world.
:
    What makes you think it is of any interest inside of the USA? :-)

:John Pettitt

--
Barry S. Berg                  	  DOMAIN: barry@n0atp.N0ATP.MN.ORG
N0ATP Packet Radio Gateway        UUCP: {...}amdahl!bungia!n0atp!barry

cramer@optilink.UUCP (Clayton Cramer) (08/03/88)

In article <219@slxsys.specialix.co.uk>, jpp@slxsys.specialix.co.uk (John Pettitt) writes:

> Please add a 'usa' distribution to all MES related stuff
> as it's of little or no interest to the rest of the world.
>
> John Pettitt

Hell, we can't get MES to specify "local" for distribution -- which is AT
BEST where it should go.  And it's not of any interest to anyone in "usa"
either.

Clayton E. Cramer