[news.admin] It sure is quiet around here. Too quite.

weemba@garnet.berkeley.edu (Obnoxious Math Grad Student) (07/25/88)

What happened?  Did this newsgroup disappear?  I put "lawsuit" in my
KILL file, and poof, I now see one whole article every other day.

And I'd sure appreciate it if some kind soul would tell me what the
final score is when all the smoke clears.

Speaking for the Laz-E-Boy recliner of the net--aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!--

ucbvax!garnet!weemba	Matthew P Wiener/Brahms Gang/Berkeley CA 94720

jfh@rpp386.UUCP (John F. Haugh II) (07/25/88)

In article <12484@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> weemba@garnet.berkeley.edu (Obnoxious Math Grad Student) writes:
>What happened?  Did this newsgroup disappear?  I put "lawsuit" in my
>KILL file, and poof, I now see one whole article every other day.

yup.  i started expiring all of mark's articles and now all i have to
deal with are the followups.  i suppose if i put '/: Re:/:j' in my KILL
file i wouldn't even have to deal with the followups ;-)

- john.
--
John F. Haugh II                 +--------- Cute Chocolate Quote ---------
HASA, "S" Division               | "USENET should not be confused with

lyndon@ncc.Nexus.CA (Lyndon Nerenberg) (07/25/88)

In article <12484@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> weemba@garnet.berkeley.edu (Obnoxious Math Grad Student) writes:
>What happened?  Did this newsgroup disappear?  I put "lawsuit" in my
>KILL file, and poof, I now see one whole article every other day.

And a BIG round of applause for Larry Wall folks!!! Wonderful piece
of software - just *wonderful*

--
VE6BBM   {alberta,pyramid,uunet}!ncc!lyndon  lyndon@Nexus.CA

henry@garp.mit.edu (Henry Mensch) (07/26/88)

Lawsuit???  What lawsuit?  :-)

# Henry Mensch  /  <henry@garp.mit.edu>  /  E40-379 MIT,  Cambridge, MA
# {decvax,harvard,mit-eddie}!garp!henry   /  <henry@uk.ac.sussex.cvaxa>

jtn@potomac.ads.com (John T. Nelson) (08/04/88)

> Lawsuit???  What lawsuit?  :-)

Hey guys, how about moving this irrelevant news sys administration
stuff to another group huh?  It's cluttering upo the lawsuit group.

--

John T. Nelson			UUCP: sun!sundc!potomac!jtn
Advanced Decision Systems	Internet:  jtn@potomac.ads.com

Shar and Enjoy!