oleg@gryphon.CTS.COM (Oleg Kiselev) (09/15/88)

In article <9034@cup.portal.com> RONIE@cup.portal.com writes:
>I had What is called wet dreams when I
>was younger. If I was dreaming of a
>sexual encounter and I actually put
>it into the woman in the dream I would
>cum in my pants. I always woke up just
>then.

[35 lines of my entire follow-up to  Elizabeth A Lear's article deleted]

That's very nice.  I am glad you told us this.  We really, REALLY care.
But why the fuck didn't you  (a) SIGH your article, (b) make sure that the
quotes included in your article are somehow bracketed and (c) delete or
attribute *MY* article?!

Please learn how to use your editor and your NEWS reader.  If it helps, I
will e-mail VI short reference guides, RN news reader sources and references
to widely available books that teach how to use VI and NEWS to RONIE, other
PORTAL users who insist on their inability to use a NEWS reader and editors
and, more important, the PORTAL management and administration.
--
	    "No regrets, no apologies" -- Ronald Reagan

Oleg Kiselev		ARPA: lcc.oleg@seas.ucla.edu, oleg@gryphon.cts.com
(213)337-5230		UUCP:...!{trwrb|ucla-cs}!lcc!oleg

DISCLAIMER:  I speak for myself only.

RONIE@cup.portal.com (09/18/88)

Gee you are not nice.  There is no reason
for me to sign my articals because
you can see who it is from when you
scan the articals. So you must be
more stupid than I am.
IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE THEN
DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.  The
only reason i replyed to this is because
I wanted you to know to look at who is
sending the artical when you scan them.
I will sign this one just for you, since
you can not read the name in the header
RONIE

rissa@chinet.UUCP (Patricia O Tuama) (09/19/88)

In article <9208@cup.portal.com> RONIE@cup.portal.com writes:
.>Gee you are not nice.  There is no reason
.>for me to sign my articals because
.>you can see who it is from when you
.>scan the articals. So you must be
.>more stupid than I am.
.>IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE THEN
.>DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.  The
.>only reason i replyed to this is because
.>I wanted you to know to look at who is
.>sending the artical when you scan them.
.>I will sign this one just for you, since
.>you can not read the name in the header
.>RONIE

Say, isn't it amazing the way the portalettes always pop up with a
stunning example of their collective stupidity and deplorable educa-
tional background just when you need one to make a point.

I swear.  It's almost like they're clairvoyant or something.