> Date:         Mon, 17 Oct 88 22:24:09 GMT
> Sender:       Minix operating system <MINIX-L@IRISHVM>
> Comments:     Warning -- original Sender: tag was info-minix-request@UDEL.EDU
> From:         Der Tynan <dtynan@SULTRA.UUCP>
> Subject:      Problems with SIGINT...
> Comments: To: info-minix@UDEL.EDU
> To:           Rob Cameron <RCAMERON@UNCAMULT>

OK, what the H*LL is going on, here!  The above message is mine.  Posted to
comp.os.minix on Monday, 17-Oct-88.  I'd rather not get a mailbox full of
flames from people who are equally p****d-off by this.  This ain't the first
time that udel has bounced it's own mail problems back to the net at large.
When Dr. Tanenbaum published all the diffs from Minix version 1.3b -> 1.3c,
they ALL got bounced in a similar manner.  The amount of net.bandwidth used
by Dr. Tanenbaum for the postings, was heavy, but justified.  The bounced
mail WAS NOT!!!  I had to manually expunge a lot of the bounced postings, in
order to free up MUCHO Megabytes.  If udel has a mail problem, I suggest they
fix it.  The last time they did this, I muttered to myself, and questioned
their collective sanity.  This time, however, I'm not that easily appeased.
Problems with their mail-gateway SHOULD NOT be reposted. Grrrr.
						- Der
--
Reply:	dtynan@sultra.UUCP		(Der Tynan @ Tynan Computers)
	{mips,pyramid}!sultra!dtynan