[news.admin] Two digit security IQs in action

weemba@garnet.berkeley.edu (Obnoxious Math Grad Student) (11/08/88)

In article <2517@cs.Buffalo.EDU>, bowen@cs (Devon E Bowen) writes:
>People keep saying this. Fact is, I already knew that computer systems are
>not secure. I knew that the Internet is not secure. I knew that sendmail is
>one of the most insecure mailers around. And I sure hope no one out there
>thought differently even before the worm. He didn't teach me a whole lot. He
>just wasted my time. And I'm not going to thank someone for wasting my time.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....................................

Nice to know SOMEONE's caught on to the real issue here: learning nothing.

ucbvax!garnet!weemba	Matthew P Wiener/Brahms Gang/Berkeley CA 94720