[news.admin] Don't want to waste my time on portal

rudolf@konech.UUCP (Heinz Rudolf) (11/12/88)

I consider news as some information source of IMPORTANT news. This will will go
away if you have to waste plenty of time simply looking at rubbish. If I look
at some of the discussion in here, it's a pity spending time on it, just to
find out a few interesting things. Speaking in the language of Portal, it would
be a win if some of their users would f**k off the net.

               Heinz  Rudolf      uunet!mcvax!unido!konech!rudolf  (plain user)

allen@sulaco.UUCP (Allen Gwinn) (11/16/88)

In article <337@konech.UUCP>, rudolf@konech.UUCP (Heinz Rudolf) writes:
> I consider news as some information source of IMPORTANT news.This will will go
> away if you have to waste plenty of time simply looking at rubbish. If I look
> at some of the discussion in here, it's a pity spending time on it, just to
> find out a few interesting things.Speaking in the language of Portal, it would
> be a win if some of their users would f**k off the net.

A good example of what Heinz is talking about is the above posting.  Maybe
he'll take his own advice?

--
Allen Gwinn  ...sulaco!allen        Disclaimer: The facts stated are my own.
"`I thought everyone knew this, but apparently not.'-Tim Maroney"-Richard Sexton