[news.admin] A Death in the Family

arrom@aplcen.apl.jhu.edu (Ken Arromdee) (03/11/89)

In article <449@thirdi.UUCP> peter@thirdi.UUCP (Peter Rowell) writes:
>I am certain I will be royally flamed for the cross posting, but
>frankly, I don't give a damn.  I am posting to the two comp groups
>because even hackers who never come out of the machine room need
>to think about this subject.
>
>This article is going to be a little different from what normally
>appears in the newgroups I am posting it to.  To be honest, I don't
>really know what groups it "belongs" in.  I do know that every person
>who is on this net should at least consider what I have to say.  ...

Translation: This is the wrong subject matter for the group.  But _I_ am
going to violate all the net guidelines because _I_ know what is good for
_you_.

And you thought it was "undergraduates" which caused problems...
--
               EARTH          |       --Kenneth Arromdee
           smog  |   bricks   |      UUCP: ....!jhunix!ins_akaa