[news.admin] Rules

jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) (03/30/89)

I think all the proposals for making it harder to start groups,
and easier to delete them, are going in the wrong direction.

I propose:

(1) For creation:

    (A) A simple majority of 'yes' votes, or
    (B) 100 yes votes regardless of the number of no votes.

(2) For deletion:

    No net-wide deletion; deletion should be up to individual
    users and administrators.

Para un Tejas Libre,

Jeff Daiell

--
                   Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

In article <3618@ficc.uu.net>, I  wrote:

> I propose:
>
> (1) For creation:
>
>     (A) A simple majority of 'yes' votes, or
>     (B) 100 yes votes regardless of the number of no votes.

Let me clarify: I meant a group should be created if it
met either of those criteria.

Para un Tejas Libre,

Jeff Daiell

--
                   Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

vnend@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (D. W. James) (04/06/89)

In article <3618@ficc.uu.net> jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) writes:
)I think all the proposals for making it harder to start groups,
)and easier to delete them, are going in the wrong direction.
)(1) For creation:

)    (A) A simple majority of 'yes' votes, or
)    (B) 100 yes votes regardless of the number of no votes.

	So a 2-1 vote forms a group?  :-)
	(or even a 1-0?????)

)Jeff Daiell
--
Later Y'all,  Vnend                       Ignorance is the mother of adventure.
SCA event list? Mail?  Send to:vnend@phoenix.princeton.edu or vnend@pucc.bitnet