[news.admin] time for a new rant

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (06/16/89)

In article <726@lilink.UUCP> mikej@lilink.UUCP (Michael R. Johnston) writes:
>In article <1989Jun12.181152.10860@twwells.com> bill@twwells.com (T. William Wells) writes:
>>them than you can. No? Well, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HYPOCRITE!
>
>C'mon Bill, can't you MAIL this to him?

Like YOU did ?

>Must we all read this?

A good question. On the subject: ``Should we be forced to read flames
by T. William Wells in news.admin, or should we instead be forced to
read simpering whinings from Micheal Johnson about flames by T. William
Wells in news admin'' I propose two weeks of discussiom after which
voting will occur for 30 days.

If there are 100 more votes for T Bill's flames, Micheal Johnson
will not whimper any more. If there are 100 votes for whining
than flaming, then T Bill won't flame ant more.

I didn't want to write this, but alas, there is someone here forcing
me to.

Bloody USENET terrorists.

--
                You only *think* you've beaten the system.
richard@gryphon.COM  decwrl!gryphon!richard   gryphon!richard@elroy.jpl.NASA.GOV