[news.admin] Public Access Point to USENET

fmohamad@oscar.UUCP (farshad mohamadi) (09/20/89)

Folks,

How do I find out about public access points to usenet?

Thanks.

Farshad Mohamadi
Hughes Network Systems
San Diego, CA

(619)-452-4772

markw@gvlf1-c.gvl.unisys.com (Mark H. Weber) (09/20/89)

In article <102@oscar.UUCP> fmohamad@oscar.UUCP (farshad mohamadi) writes:

>How do I find out about public access points to usenet?

You want the NIXPUB listings, which are posted periodically in the
pubnet.nixpub, comp.misc, and alt.bbs newsgroups.  If you can't
find them there, send me mail and I will send them to you, or send
mail to the NIXPUB coordinator: phile@ls.com (...!uunet!lgnp1!phile ).
Anyone running a public access site which is not on the NIXPUB list is
encouraged to contact the NIXPUB coordinator.

Mark

--
  Mark H. Weber ( markw@GVL.Unisys.COM [128.126.220.102]  or
  ...!psuvax1!burdvax!gvlv2!markw   or ...!uunet!lgnp1!gvlv2!markw )