[news.admin] this is fun

jinx@max.u.washington.edu (Eyes that melt stone...) (10/23/89)

   you have become a man.....

and we...the wild women of planet Earth wish to make it memorable

     We will burst into your room at midnight,  where you lay in bed drowsing.
You open your eyes and see us in the dim light, stray moombeans highlighting
our soft curving flesh covered only with soft filmy gauze.
    Slowly we come toward you as you sit up and we surround you, each of us
gently stroking the firm flesh of your shoulders, arms, legs, back and chest.
We each began to kiss you here and there, running our tongues over your skin,
between your toes, up your thighs, and across your chest. We take turns teasing
your nipples and nibbling your neck.
     Now we let you touch us, permitting your strong hands to fondle each of
our bodies, running them over our breasts and between our thighs. You have
become as aroused as we are, and each of us yearns to have your rock-hard
member thrust deep into us.

     We push you down, and one of us climbs on top, to tease you by rubbing
your penis across her clit and the opening of her vagina. The rest continue
licking and sucking on your flesh, nuzzleing your neck, stroking your nipples,
rubbing your legs, squeezing your butt.
    Slowly your penis enters her vagina, the soft, warm, wetness enfolding
and caressing you in wonderful ways.  Your senses feel overloaded with all
the additional fondleing and the fire burns even hotter in your body.  You
forget everything but the endless searing touches of flesh on flesh as you
thrust into the heated body above you.

    There are no words for that final thrust that feels as though your
entire body will flame.  Your eyes close, the touches still, your internal
fires slowly cool as your nerve endings begin to relax.

     Hands touch, gentle rubbing your tensed muscles into calm. You sleep.
You awaken much later to the feel of lips on your thighs, slowly sliding a
tongue up to the inner joint, then sliding across your scrotum to the other
side. You shiver with the sensation as you become aware of many other tongues
flicking over your eyelids, neck, fingers, knees, toes and chest.
     Sighing you reach up and find your hands full of warm, soft breasts,
the nipples firm and erect.  You roll them between your fingers as they
descend towards your waiting mouth. You suck and nibble them while your hands
explore more flesh, finding butts, thighs, clits.
      We pull you to your knees and one of us backs towards you, you enter her
while the rest of continue licking what flesh we can reach on you, your neck,
back, butt, scrotum.  We suck firmly and gently as you climax again, blacking
out momentarily from the sensation.

      Again you sleep deeply, to be wakened again again til each of us is
satisfied.  Then we leave you in the night as we came to you, at midnight
in the moonlight.  And we leave you....a man.

peg@brunix (Pete Granger) (10/23/89)

In article <8964@max.u.washington.edu> jinx@max.u.washington.edu (Eyes that melt stone...) writes:

>   you have become a man.....
>
>and we...the wild women of planet Earth wish to make it memorable

Cute story, but why were you stupid enough to cross-post to all these
groups? The only one other than alt.sex that it *might* be appropriate
to is rec.games.frp, and even that's stretching the point.

(This was the original distribution, for those who didn't notice)
  Newsgroups: news.admin,comp.sys.ibm.pc,rec.games.frp,alt.sex,talk.abortion

(And, after a 16-month hiatus... I'm baaaack!)
--------
  Pete Granger   ...!brunix!peg       "Hovering like a fly, waiting for the
                 peg@cs.brown.edu      windshield on the freeway."
                                          -- Genesis, "Fly on a Windshield"

In article <18622@brunix.UUCP> peg@nevar.UUCP (Pete Granger) writes:

>Cute story, but why were you stupid enough to cross-post to all these
>groups? The only one other than alt.sex that it *might* be appropriate
>to is rec.games.frp, and even that's stretching the point.

And I'm stupid enough to cross-post my reply to the same groups. Honest,
folks, I really did mean to edit the Newsgroups line. Unfortunately, I
can't cancel articles from this site, so I'll have to trust you all to
forgive me this time. Thanks. It won't happen again.

(Maybe I should take another 16-month hiatus...)
--------

bobc@attctc.Dallas.TX.US (Bob Calbridge) (10/23/89)

In article <18622@brunix.UUCP>, peg@brunix (Pete Granger) writes:
. In article <8964@max.u.washington.edu> jinx@max.u.washington.edu (Eyes that melt stone...) writes:
.
. >   you have become a man.....
. >
. >and we...the wild women of planet Earth wish to make it memorable
.
. Cute story, but why were you stupid enough to cross-post to all these
. groups? The only one other than alt.sex that it *might* be appropriate
. to is rec.games.frp, and even that's stretching the point.
.
. (This was the original distribution, for those who didn't notice)
.   Newsgroups: news.admin,comp.sys.ibm.pc,rec.games.frp,alt.sex,talk.abortion
.
. (And, after a 16-month hiatus... I'm baaaack!)
. --------
.   Pete Granger   ...!brunix!peg       "Hovering like a fly, waiting for the
.                  peg@cs.brown.edu      windshield on the freeway."
.                                           -- Genesis, "Fly on a Windshield"

Hear, hear.  Let's fill his mailbox with a bunch of junk mail.  Just like
at home.  You can't separate the good stuff from the bad stuff.
=             I know it's petty..........                                     =
-                  But I have to justify my salary!                           -

jinx@max.u.washington.edu (Eyes that melt stone...) (10/23/89)

Newsgroups: news.admin,comp.sys.ibm.pc,rec.games.frp,alt.sex,talk.abortion

        This is a followup to a posting that was sent from my account to
the above newsgroups.
        There seems to have been some sort of misunderstanding. I didn't
post that. Yeah, it was from my account, and yeah, I have that file in my
account, and yeah, I wrote it. *However*, I didn't post it on UseNet, and
even if I had, I sure as hell wouldn't have put it in any of the above groups,
with the possible exception of alt.sex, of course.
        Bottom line: Our Micom switch has been very flaky these past few weeks.
It has been leaving people logged into their accounts after it appears to have
Disconnected them, meaning that the next person to take that Micom port gets
automagically teleported into said account. This seems to be what's happened
here. I heartily apologize for any disturbance that the posting might have
caused. I'm not sure if I can keep this from happening again, but I can sure
as hell try, and I appreciate the effort of those of you who sent me mail
about it, because nasty UseNet postings from my account are something that I
like to keep track of. Again, I apologize. And it wasn't me.

Jimbo S. Harris
jinx@max.u.washington.edu

Ordania-DM@cup.portal.com (Charles K Hughes) (10/24/89)

  FLAME ON....

    I just wanted to let the net know that he has been flamed...but you
should keep up the flames for a few weeks I think.

    In public:
      Your tastes are not mine, and I would prefer that you posted your
dubious thoughts in the correct newsgroup.  Furthermore I wish to point out
that you are, without a doubt, the stupidest entity on this net, and yes, I
do mean that the monitor upon which you are reading this has more brains in
its smallest component than you have in your entire body.

    In private:
      Well, lets just say that you will consider the above a compliment.

Charles Hughes
@cup.portal.com

BTW...I posted this to all the newsgroups because it was applicable.

alj@bilver.UUCP (alj) (10/26/89)

 I've been monitoring this base for a while now, and have one question:
 Is this a base for Fantasy Role-Playing (.frp) games?  And if so, any
WarHammer players out there?
 If that isn't what this base is for, my sincere apologies. :)
 -Arthur

* (uiucuxc, hoptoad, petsd)!peora!tarpit!bilver!alj       PLink: DUNG        *
* alj@bilver.UUCP		   <FEH>		  GEnie: A.JOHNSONJR *