[news.admin] Tom Lehrer

erc@khijol.UUCP (Edwin R. Carp) (12/10/89)

I noticed your .sig.  Is Tom still around??  I wondered what ever happened
to him.  I used to really enjoy his stuff!!

adam@metaware.metaware.com (At these prices, I can't NAME names) (12/12/89)

In article <439@khijol.UUCP> erc@khijol.UUCP (Edwin R. Carp) writes:
>I noticed your .sig.  Is Tom still around??  I wondered what ever happened
>to him.  I used to really enjoy his stuff!!

	Yes, he now teaches math and a course on american musicals at
UCSC. I took his Nature of Math class last quarter, he is great.

--
adam margulies                                    metaware incorporated
                                                  INTERNET: adam@metaware.com