[news.admin] more duplicates

alden@shape.mps.ohio-state.edu (Dave Alden) (12/18/89)

More duplicates are appearing - this time the hostname was cut from the
message id - weird.  Any ideas as to why (or how?  :-)

...dave alden
--
 Dave Alden, System Programmer  MaBellNet: (614) 292-4962
 Department of Mathematics      Internet:  alden@shape.mps.ohio-state.edu

news@mikebat.UUCP (News Administration) (12/19/89)

I'm finding the duplicates also. I don't have enough of a clue about how
the news software works to know what is going on other than the "dx" is
missing from the host names on the couple I checked. Please someone figure
it out or my boss will begin to complain about the phone bill before I
ever get my feet wet good on the network.