[news.admin] Call for discussion: soc.history

In article <5273@huengc.BU.EDU> bph@buengc.bu.edu (Bla r P. Houghton) writes:
>In article <2841149644@lewis.crd.ge.com> welty@lewis.crd.ge.com (richard welty) writes:
>>In article <2840561048@lewis.crd.ge.com>, richard welty writes:
>>*this is a call for discuss>*group, soc.history.
>>
>>the total lac>positive email, suggests that i should go ahead >as proposed, on or about the dates i proposed.Or, in the von Ronspach/da Silva model of net.prosedure,
>you should just consider
>				--Blair
>				  "Did you get more than t				   history?  That's plenty.
>				   Create the group."
>#! rnews 1966

That, kids, is a forgery, and a pretty well trampled one, at that.

The path from here on that sucker is

buengc!bu.edu!bu-cs!snorkelwacker!usc!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!wuarchive!\
swbatl!texbell!uudell!wroach!

And it ends, there.

Except that they're cowards, I'd suspect Chuq or Peter, but
they're cowards, so it's probably just someone a little
grumpy about the volume of stuff I've been posting, lately,
who's erroneously been given the ability to manage news, somewhere.

				--Blair
				  "huengc, indeed."