[news.admin] Dosn't like bad recommendations

tmyers@athena.mit.edu (Tracy S Myers) (02/27/90)

In article <554@kos.rci.dk> fk@kos.rci.dk (Fleming Kraglund) writes:
>Followups to misc.legal, news.admin (as sugested by Steve Elias)
>
>You are probably right, it's all the trouble of going through a court that
>should 'scare' you to shut your mouth. Let's hope that we don't see any of
>those here. And if we do, we could always flood their mailbox though.....
>
>Anyway I hope to see both good things and bad things about different products
>(have you ever heard of a product without faults?)
>
>--
>This is my OWN opinion        fk@rci.dk                   (I hate .sig files)
>1/2 * PS = PS/2 (half a computer)  |  1/2 * OS = OS/2 (half an operating system)
Before everyone is afraid to post their opinion for fear of being sued,
note that there are many more threats to sue (including very threatening
letters from lawyers, etc.) than lawsuits actually filed.  My wife
worked for a large corporation in their legal dept. and bluffing was quite
common.  Of course since I am no lawyer, you know exactly how much my
two cents is worth!

Standard disclaimers apply (i.e., I don't even trust my own advice).

Tracy Myers

casey@gauss.llnl.gov (Casey Leedom) (02/27/90)

| From: fk@kos.rci.dk (Fleming Kraglund)
|
| You are probably right, it's all the trouble of going through a court that
| should 'scare' you to shut your mouth. Let's hope that we don't see any of
| those here. And if we do, we could always flood their mailbox though.....

  Cut them off of USENET and UUCP.  If they're going to non-community
orriented, I don't see any point in putting up with them.