[news.admin] Fancy a good fuck?

guest@geech.ai.mit.edu (Guest Account) (05/18/91)

In article <1991May17.183750.9711@ibmpcug.co.uk> demo63@ibmpcug.co.uk (Tony Brown) writes:

   This is the biggest load of shit I've seen in my life!

   What a bunch of fuckholes use this?

   Ha...run by a camp faggot whos had more pricks than a hedgehog

   Anyone into eating my logs or drinking my piss-hole licker......
   leave me a message and prehaps we can get together too swap logs.
   let me be your toilet.

   --
   Automatic Disclaimer:
   The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not

I guess he just realized the meaning of IBM PC User Group...

---BILL GATES

dave@kharma (05/19/91)

demo63@ibmpcug.co.uk (Tony Brown) writes:

[FLAME MODE NOW IN OVERDRIVE!]
> This is the biggest load of shit I've seen in my life!

Yeah, when some dolt leaves their terminal unlocked and a jerk like you gets
to express an unterminable lack of intelligence.

> What a bunch of fuckholes use this?

Normally, some pretty intelligent people. I'd make an exception in your case.

> Ha...run by a camp faggot whos had more pricks than a hedgehog

Why, are you speaking for the hedgehogs? I thought so....

> leave me a message and prehaps we can get together too swap logs.
> let me be your toilet.

No, thank you. I knew you were a toilet from the first sentence, but thank you
for trying to edify me as to the contents in your head. Regretably, that, too,
seemed pretty apparent from the onset of your post.
> --

> Automatic Disclaimer:
> The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not
> represent the views of the IBM PC User Group.
> --
The IBM PC User Group, whoever they are, needs to show some responsibility in
allowing public access to their terminal, I think.

[FLAME MODE: OFF]

isc-br!tau-ceti!dogear!kharma!dave [dave@kharma] Dave Laird, SysOp: kharma
    The Computer Concern,  Springdale, WA  258-7109 or 1-800-786-7109
  kharma: 509-233-8474 (Local from Spokane Area)  24hrs  1200-14400 (HST)

ericb@eecs.cs.pdx.edu (Eric Berggren) (05/19/91)

guest@geech.ai.mit.edu (Guest Account) writes:

>In article <1991May17.183750.9711@ibmpcug.co.uk> demo63@ibmpcug.co.uk (Tony Brown) writes:

>   This is the biggest load of shit I've seen in my life!

>   What a bunch of fuckholes use this?

>   Ha...run by a camp faggot whos had more pricks than a hedgehog

>   Anyone into eating my logs or drinking my piss-hole licker......
>   leave me a message and prehaps we can get together too swap logs.
>   let me be your toilet.

>   --
>   Automatic Disclaimer:
>   The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not
>   represent the views of the IBM PC User Group.
>   --

>I guess he just realized the meaning of IBM PC User Group...

  Nah, just some freshmen dweeb who just discovered news... :|

-e.b.

  Eric Berggren             |         "Life is a Turing Test;
  Computer Science/Eng.     |           We're all automatons!"
  ericb@eecs.cs.pdx.edu     |              - (click, whir, buzz, chirp)

berger@clio.sts.uiuc.edu (Mike Berger) (05/20/91)

guest@geech.ai.mit.edu (Guest Account) writes:

>In article <1991May17.183750.9711@ibmpcug.co.uk> demo63@ibmpcug.co.uk (Tony Brown) writes:
>> (lots of stupid stuff, which there's no point in repeating)
>   --

>I guess he just realized the meaning of IBM PC User Group...

*----
No, he just mistook it for the IBM WC User Group.  He obviously
has a few bits in the wrong place.
--
	Mike Berger
	Department of Statistics, University of Illinois

adrianho@barkley.berkeley.edu (Adrian J Ho) (05/20/91)

I don't suppose anyone has considered that we're making the original
poster the center of attraction, which is almost certainly what s/he
intended to begin with?

Can we drop this once and for all (at least in unrelated groups)?  My
suggestion to one and all is to ignore all messages of such ilk --
responding to such crap only serves as a healthy dose of encouragement
to the offender.

Followups _only_ to talk.bizzarre.

Adrian Ho, EECS (pronounced "eeks!") Dept.		Phone: (415) 642-5563
UC Berkeley					adrianho@barkley.berkeley.edu