[news.admin] Opinions wanted on best UNIX for networking

bill@ssbn.WLK.COM (Bill Kennedy) (05/31/91)

In article <675530092.1@sunbrk.FidoNet> Bill.Kennedy@sunbrk.FidoNet.Org (Bill Kennedy) writes:

I'm not going to follow up my own article, but has anyone gotten hold of
the beaux eaux at sunbrk.FidoNet.Org to tell them what they are doing?
I'm certainly weary of paying LD to get the news once only to have some
comedian rewrite the From, Message-ID, and resend it as though it's
brand new stuff.  Worse, it rewrites the stuff wrong!

Had it corectly pried out the name and Reply-To it could have preserved
correctly formed addresses rather than making up Bill.Kennedy and saying
it originated at sunbrk.FidoNet.Org or taking wrangler.WLK.COM and
changing it to wrangler.UUCP.

Does anyone know how to contact someone@somewhere.FidoNet.Org for some
touch up on their ---+
--
Bill Kennedy  internet  bill@ssbn.WLK.COM or ssbn!bill@attmail.COM
              uucp      {att,cs.utexas.edu,pyramid!daver}!ssbn.wlk.com!bill