[news.sysadmin] The REAL Ken Arndt's Views - Pat Robertson For Pres.

arndt@indian.dec.com (04/20/87)

Gene Ward Smith works wonders of detective type stuff to turn over the rock
and expose 'Footheat' at MIT.  (Always wondered about that place!)

He then ruins everything by 'refusing to be instructed' and accepting the
kant of the crypto facist commie liberal left, requests a pitchfork gag at
the thought of Pat Robertson as President!!

Sure!  (To coin a phrase.) That's right.  The idea that millions of Americans
would vote for a minister (whose first name would appear to be 'TV Evangelist')
for President is almost as silly as the idea that millions of Americans would
vote for a grade-B movie actor for President!

Never happen!  Norman Lear and the ACLU will save us.

Ahhhhh, if only the masses would hold still so we could tax them some more to
save them.  Don't they know lack of money is the cause of poverty?  And that
it takes hard work and lots of government workers to get that money to them?
Welll, anyway WE know that thank heavens . . . er, that is, thank the stars . . or something.

[You know, don't you just wish we could 'take control' for just a little while
and for the good of the people of course, and MAKE things happen!  I mean, all
those freedoms in the Constitution are preventing us from HELPING people.  If
only we could stop the foolish masses from sending their money to TV Preachers
and make them use it for good things like the State Lottery, for instance,
which benifits education, etc.  And MAKE businesses stay open even if the
greedy owners are not making any money on the products . . . . But you get the
idea - which you're really had there all along, eh?  I mean how can we HELP
the poor if they keep voting for the WRONG people for President!! (tee hee)]

Keep chargin'

Ken Arndt

rhr@osupyr.UUCP (04/22/87)

In article <9405@decwrl.DEC.COM> arndt@indian.dec.com writes:

>Gene Ward Smith works wonders of detective type stuff to turn over the rock
>and expose 'Footheat' at MIT.  (Always wondered about that place!)
>
>He then ruins everything by 'refusing to be instructed' and accepting the
>kant of the crypto facist commie liberal left, requests a pitchfork gag at
>the thought of Pat Robertson as President!!
>
>Sure!  (To coin a phrase.) That's right.  The idea that millions of Americans
>would vote for a minister (whose first name would appear to be 'TV Evangelist')
>for President is almost as silly as the idea that millions of Americans would
>vote for a grade-B movie actor for President!
>
>Never happen!  Norman Lear and the ACLU will save us.
>
>Ahhhhh, if only the masses would hold still so we could tax them some more to
>save them.  Don't they know lack of money is the cause of poverty?  And that
>it takes hard work and lots of government workers to get that money to them?
>Welll, anyway WE know that thank heavens . . . er, that is, thank the stars . . or something.
>
>[You know, don't you just wish we could 'take control' for just a little while
>and for the good of the people of course, and MAKE things happen!  I mean, all
>those freedoms in the Constitution are preventing us from HELPING people.  If
>only we could stop the foolish masses from sending their money to TV Preachers
>and make them use it for good things like the State Lottery, for instance,
>which benifits education, etc.  And MAKE businesses stay open even if the
>greedy owners are not making any money on the products . . . . But you get the
>idea - which you're really had there all along, eh?  I mean how can we HELP
>the poor if they keep voting for the WRONG people for President!! (tee hee)]
>
>Keep chargin'
>
>Ken Arndt

How could I have been so wrong. Now I see the One True Light!! And I thought
that the President should have political and leadership experience. How fool-
ish of me! I just cant wait for Pat to get in the white house. Yeah...

He'll put all those disgusting homosexuals back in the closet until they come
out bible- toting, prayer- shouting, tape- recording, four color pen marking
saints of God. Then we've got work on those darn Liberals. I know, well just
use detainment camps, where they'll be well taken care of, and reprogrammed
for proper thought. All those muslims,buddhists, and the rest of those
filthy foreign religions will have to go, too. Those Jews will have to be
shown the error of their ways, too. And its time to send the Asians back to
Asia. They don't belong here. So only proper Americans who can speak so we
can understand them will stay, and we'll all have our religion, and our
former purity. Lessee... I think we can solve the problem of diverse Christian
beliefs by making everyone follow the 700 Club Official Religious Rules, which
are:

Read the Bible whenever possible (and not those new Satanic translations, its
                                  the King James for us!)

Follow all of Pat Robertsons directions (the Bible comes second)

Send in for everything ( including the transcripts of the show)

Help keep education out of the schools (they're supposed to be Daily Churches)

Yep, I cant wait 'till Pat gets in office. Now, about bringing back that high
performance art form, the minstrel show ....

--
Colvard's Logical Premises:
	All probabilities are 50%.  Either a thing will happen or

Gaelan the Feezle King, conqueror of the Blue Slorgs of Pentulax V

Broadcasting live from OSU in Columbus Ohio