From: flaps@utcsri.uucp
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c
Subject: Re: Standard int sizes
Date: 21 Apr 87 15:56:54 GMT
Sender: news@brl-adm.ARPA

From: flaps@utcsri.uucp
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c
Date: 21 Apr 87 15:57:08 GMT
Sender: news@brl-adm.ARPA

--
	Eric Carroll
	Unicus Corporation, Toronto Ont.
	Eric.M.Carroll@Unicus.COM			   (Internet)
	{seismo!mnetor, utzoo!yetti}!unicus!Eric.M.Carroll (dumb uucp)
	mnetor!unicus!Eric.M.Carroll@seismo.css.gov	   (dumb arpa)

amos@instable.UUCP (Amos Shapir) (04/24/87)

I have seen it here also on other groups (besides comp.lang.c).
It seems that any posting by brl.arpa caused a re-numbering and subsequently
re-posting of several articles in the same group. Anybody knows the admin
at brl? I can't get a connection to arpa from here.
--
	Amos Shapir
National Semiconductor (Israel)