[news.sysadmin] Foothead's demise and hello again

msellers@mntgfx.MENTOR.COM (Mike Sellers) (04/28/87)

In article <1217@ulowell.cs.ulowell.edu>, page@ulowell.cs.ulowell.edu (Bob Page) writes:
> Interesting ... although Foothead spends quite a bit of time on his
> personal attacks of the Brahms Gang, he never denies their accusations.
>
> ..Bob
> --
> Bob Page, U of Lowell CS Dept.   page@ulowell.{uucp,edu,csnet}

  Wow.  You leave the net for a little while (all I did was change
jobs!) and look what happens.  I must admit that I'm a little bit
disappointed to have missed this whole thing: fake Ken Arndts,
multiple Paul Kolocs, incisive high tech investigations, accusations
and counter-accusations, etc.
  I read both of Foothead's articles posted by Mike H., and I must
agree with Bob.  He spends quite a bit of bits attacking, smearing,
and questioning Gene & Matthew (et al), but not once does he say
"I did not do it."  Not that the absence of this brings us any closer
to a resolution, but it is more fuel for the fire.  In my time
on the net, Gene has been known for his (mostly) authoritative if
sometimes flammable postings (not all of which I agree with), while
Foothead has without exception been known for extreme amounts of
verbiage with much flaming, little reasoning, and less tact.
I see nothing has changed.

Its good to be back.

		Mike Sellers
		...!tektronix!sequent!mntgfx!msellers