[news.sysadmin] JJ's posting

Customer_Portal_Service@cup.portal.com (05/27/88)

We have received a number of inquiries about JJ.  Some people wanted
to know whether JJ was a real person (he is).  Other wanted to know
what his motives were (we are not sure ourselves).  Still others had
questions about his college status, why he could not work, and so on.

If you view these questions as the burning issues of our time, you might wish
to call JJ yourself.  You can reach him as:
	Rob Noha (aka JJ)
	402/488-2586

BTW, we have terminated his account on Portal.  You can send him mail
but he'll never get to read it.

denny@mcmi.UUCP (Dennis Page) (05/30/88)

In article <5954@cup.portal.com> Customer_Portal_Service@cup.portal.com writes:
>If you view these questions as the burning issues of our time, you might wish
>to call JJ yourself.  You can reach him as:
>	Rob Noha (aka JJ)
>	402/488-2586

	Rob Noha
	8511 Sunbeam Lane
	Lincoln, NE 68505
	(402) 488-2586

Phone books are such wonderful things.
--
Denny Page		Martha, the Clones are loose again!

"Wide Area LAN"
	-IBM Salesman

sewilco@datapg.DataPg.MN.ORG (Scot E. Wilcoxon) (05/31/88)

In article <283@mcmi.UUCP> denny@mcmi.UUCP (Dennis Page) writes:
>	Rob Noha
>	8511 Sunbeam Lane
>	Lincoln, NE 68505
>	(402) 488-2586
>
>Phone books are such wonderful things.

Rob claims he owns a BMW.  The State of Nebraska has no vehicles of
any make registered to him.  As in most states, vehicle ownership is
public information and is easily obtained from Titles and Registrations
(Department of Highway Safety?).

Can someone in Lincoln drive by and get the license numbers at his
address?  Also check the mailbox (and a reverse directory at the
library?) to see who lives there. [my nearest relative is an
awkward several hundred miles from Lincoln]

Followups to misc.legal, where we can expand our knowledge of how
to handle nuisances.
--
Scot E. Wilcoxon  sewilco@DataPg.MN.ORG    {amdahl|hpda}!bungia!datapg!sewilco
Data Progress	  UNIX consulting    +1 612-825-2607      uunet!datapg!sewilco