[news.sysadmin] HELP!!!

bobmon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (RAMontante) (05/31/88)

In article <7821@ncoast.UUCP> jayorr@ncoast.UUCP (Jay Orr) writes:
>Poor College Student needs Your Help!!   :-(
>
>Hi.  I just finished my junior year in college, and now I'm

We've all seen this before, far too often.  But it's back!  From ncoast now,
with a slightly different name, but the text is identical as far as I bothered
to scan it.

Forgive me posting this to these groups, but I'm hoping someone can find and
terminate this person.  And I no longer mean just his account. [Or hers if it's
a she.]

Snarl.  Just give me his throat for ten seconds, that's all.

weemba@garnet.berkeley.edu (Obnoxious Math Grad Student) (05/31/88)

In article <9223@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>, bobmon@iuvax (RAMontante) writes:

>Snarl.  Just give me his throat for ten seconds, that's all.

Uh, if you run into legal trouble because of this attitude problem of
yours, let me know.  I'll send you a buck...

ucbvax!garnet!weemba	Matthew P Wiener/Brahms Gang/Berkeley CA 94720

Geva_Apple-Maniac_Patz@cup.portal.com.UUCP (06/03/88)

In article <9223@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>, bobmon@iuvax (RAMontante) writes:

>Snarl.  Just give me his throat for ten seconds, that's all.

Yeah! Instead of sending our $1 to this Noha chappie, let's pool it
all together and hire a REALLY fgood hitman to sort out this abuse of the
net 8-)

geva_apple-maniac_patz@cup.portal.com (yes, I admit it!)

Disclaimer; The views expressed are not those of portal, anyone I know,
or myself.

%%%%
 Geva
  %%%%