[news.sysadmin] ANON UUCP SITE LISTING QUESTIONAIRE

mikej@cpmain.UUCP (Michael R. Johnston) (09/12/88)

Approximately two week ago I posted an article to the net requesting
information regarding a list of sites supporting anonomous logins.
Judging from the replies I have received it would seem that no one as
of yet keeps a listing of such sites. I have therefore decided to keep
the list myself.

If you have  a site that supports anonomous logins for uucp file transfers
and you would like it listed then please fill out the following questionaire
and return it to the address at the bottom of this aricle.

For "Index Location" please supply me with a filename (full path please!)
that contains an index of software available for download. For L.sys please
give me an L.sys entry for your system to be used for anon logins.