[news.sysadmin] RTFM!

eli@spdcc.COM (Steve Elias) (11/14/88)

i think Mr. Ritchie may be on to another meaning for the
often ignored acronym about The F-ing Manual.

i wonder...  since this report is free of charge...  would it be
appropriate for someone to post it to this mailing list?

then we could all RTF(RTM)M without inundating the ATT documents
person with hundreds of requests...

--

  	harvard!spdcc!eli