[news.sysadmin] My 1084 won't display blue part of spectrum !! HELP !

glenns@microsoft.UUCP (Glenn Steffler) (11/29/88)

Good Morrow lads...

I have just finished moving my Amiga into my work environment, and sadly,
my 1084 monitor cannot now display the color blue.

The computer boots up green/yellow, and the preferences screen color
slider for blue has no effect on the colors displayed.

When I used a 1080 monitor from another Amiga on the computer, it works
fine, and all of my programs work. (StarGlider bombed with my monitor?!?!?)

I have had my Amiga and 1084 since Jan88 and have had absolutely no problems
with the machine whatsoever.

System:     Amiga 500
	   1 Meg ram/clock
	   2 floppy drives
	   1084 monitor <- problem

Could someone please assist me...I would appreciate it very very very much...

--
Buggs		-> "Only a 1084 could know it was Monday"
Glenn Patrick Steffler

these opinions do not represent Microsoft, or its employees, except me...

dtynan@sultra.UUCP (Der Tynan) (12/01/88)

In article <1038@microsoft.UUCP>, glenns@microsoft.UUCP (Glenn Steffler) writes:

> Good Morrow lads...

[Description of problem with an Amiga 500 deleted]

> Could someone please assist me...I would appreciate it very very very much...
>
> Glenn Patrick Steffler

Is there some reason you felt that System Administrators, and News
Administrators across North America would be able to help you in your
search for a solution :-)?
					- Der
--
	dtynan@zorba.Tynan.COM  (Dermot Tynan @ Tynan Computers)
	{apple,mips,pyramid,uunet}!Tynan.COM!dtynan

 ---  If the Law is for the People, then why do we need Lawyers? ---