[news.sysadmin] food for the lineater

erict@flatline.UUCP (The Evil Mel Fujitsu) (01/26/89)

[I'm posting this for Klaus, as his postnews is fubar. Reply to him,
not to me. -erict]

From: ndc!mak (Mike Klaus @ Ghostbusters International)

In article <672@flatline.UUCP> erict@flatline.UUCP (The Evil Mel Fujitsu)
writes:

>Is this a joke, an attack or a pun?  Either put smileys or prepare to die.
>1/2 :-)

		(-:		:-)

[In article: <921@ubu.warwick.UUCP> mirk@warwick.UUCP (Mike Taylor) writes:
[
[I am redirecting followups to, um, err ...  Where would be
[appropriate?  Well, I'm sure news.sysadmin isn't.

	YES IT IS

[Listen, I tell you what, just don't follow up.  Hoopy, huh?  :-)

	PBFLTT!!

[______________________________________________________________________________
[Mike Taylor - {Christ,M{athemat,us}ic}ian ...  Email to: mirk@uk.ac.warwick.cs
[*** Unkle Mirk sez: "Em9 A7 Em9 A7 Em9 A7 Em9 A7 Cmaj7 Bm7 Am7 G Gdim7 Am" ***
[------------------------------------------------------------------------------

	{C{ens, apt, olloid}or ...

And then there was the flaming knowitall who told altger|blue not to post.
Too bad I've lost the reference, or I'd flame you to your face.  You know
who you are.

If you are such a god, why haven't you been telling ME not to post?  Who
asked you in the first place??  Lots of people are still using that mailer,
and some asshole company (probably yours) is even now bundling that lousy
code with something else and selling it once again.  Otherwise, why would
you care?

And, you can shove that net.bandwidth stuff, too.

"It's a damn sight faster than 9600 baud!"   mak

Michael Klaus
Visible City of Quiche

--
"I think it would be fun to run a newspaper." -- C.F.K.
J. Eric Townsend -- smail: 511 Parker #2, Houston, Tx, 77007