[news.sysadmin] Althea Down?

root@lilink.UUCP (The Super User) (04/08/89)

Can someone confirm or deny whether site "althea" is still with us?
They have not polled me in over a week and I can't seem to contact them
in any way. "rjd" are you listening?

--
Michael R. Johnston
System Administrator   {..!decvax!mergvax! | ..!cmcl2!hombre!} lilink!mikej

rjd@attibr.UUCP (Robert J. Diamond x7650) (04/15/89)

In article <567@lilink.UUCP>, root@lilink.UUCP (The Super User) writes:
> Can someone confirm or deny whether site "althea" is still with us?
> They have not polled me in over a week and I can't seem to contact them
> in any way. "rjd" are you listening?

Yes, I'm listening.  Althea is up and healthy again.  Sorry if this messed
up anyone's email, but there was a MAJOR crash (disk & motherboard).

--
Robert Jon Diamond                         |
AT&T                                       | <backbone>!ulysses!attibr!rjd