[news.sysadmin] Latest version of News

lance@hermix.UUCP (Lance Ellinghouse) (04/14/89)

Where can I get the most current version of B News? Or is C News available?
I am running B News from 1986 and it does not have all the features that
the newer version have that I need.
I have access to Internet and FTP so that is no problem.
Please email me here.

Thanks,
Lance Ellinghouse

--
Lance Ellinghouse
Mark V Systems, Ltd.

tom@wave4.dg.com (Tom Jordahl) (04/28/89)

In article <154@hermix.UUCP> lance@hermix.UUCP (Lance Ellinghouse) writes:
>Where can I get the most current version of B News? Or is C News available?
>I am running B News from 1986 and it does not have all the features that
>the newer version have that I need.
>I have access to Internet and FTP so that is no problem.

I think I'm in the same situation as Lance.  Could whomever (sp?) email
me too?  I also have Internet and FTP.
Thanks.

--
                            -->Tom Jordahl<--