[news.sysadmin] Will I ever learn

jonnyg@umd5.umd.edu (Jon Greenblatt) (10/02/89)

In article <480.25232255@mamab.FIDONET.ORG> Joe.MacDougald@mamab.FIDONET.ORG (Joe MacDougald) writes:

>--
>Fidonet:  Joe MacDougald via 1:363/9
>Internet: Joe.MacDougald@mamab.FIDONET.ORG
>Usenet:  uunet!sceard!tarpit!libcmp!mamab!Joe.MacDougald

	When is "The machine on Marks desk" ever going to get fixed. I flammed
these forgeries once before and this Mark character still has his faulty
news feed burbing false null news messages in other peoples names.
If you are having a problem with your news feed, send me mail directly
and I will try to point you toward help. I would like to see people
on Fidonet have a chance to post. I see other people on Fidonet posting
with no problem so please get your act together Mark.

					JonnyG.