[news.sysadmin] warning: scumbags using usenet for pyramid schemes

thomas@mvac23.UUCP (Thomas Lapp) (11/20/89)

> i respectfully request that all sysadms expire the article that our
> associate at VLSI (Harish) has posted in misc.misc,misc.invest,alt.fax.
>
> this pyramid stuff makes JJ look like a choirboy.
>  [scheme deleted]

Well, well, well.  Now we are doing it electronically, eh?  Funny thing
is that I received a letter with the very same info written up as a
postal letter (the mailing list idea, that is).  Sigh.  Must be the
latest pyramid scheme going around.
                         - tom
--
internet     : mvac23!thomas@udel.edu  or  thomas%mvac23@udel.edu
uucp         : {ucbvax,mcvax,psuvax1,uunet}!udel!mvac23!thomas

--
The UUCP Mailer