[news.software.b] News administration

john@wa3wbu.UUCP (John Gayman) (11/05/87)

  I'm new to administering the News. I see there are several "changes"
posted to the News-group and they appear to be in a path-form. How are
these changes to be integrated into my system ? Syntax ?

  Also, last evening I got some mail from uucp stating that several
Newsgroups needed to be created and some changed and then it gave me the
command to correct it, which I did.  Are there other things I need to be
doing on a regular basis or will it continue to prompt me when changes
are made ?

  I'm extremely new to administering the News and appreciate the help!

					John

--
John Gayman, WA3WBU              |           UUCP: uunet!wa3wbu!john
1869 Valley Rd.                  |           Packet: WA3WBU @ AK3P