[news.software.b] vn wish

mkhaw@teknowledge-vaxc.UUCP (10/31/87)

I wish vn would save MAILed responses and NOT save followup postings.
I'd rather have a copy of a mail message than a posted article saved,
because the posted article will appear in the news.  Vn's choice seems
backwards.

Mike Khaw
--
internet:  mkhaw@teknowledge-vaxc.arpa
usenet:	   {uunet|sun|ucbvax|decwrl|uw-beaver}!mkhaw%teknowledge-vaxc.arpa

steve@edm.UUCP (Stephen Samuel) (11/08/87)

In article <18461@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA>, mkhaw@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Mike Khaw) writes:
> I wish vn would save MAILed responses and NOT save followup postings.
> I'd rather have a copy of a mail message than a posted article saved,
 Try adding yourself to the To: line of your message, you can then use normal
Mail to save the article wherever you want.
--
 Stephen Samuel 			Disclaimer: You betcha!