[news.software.b] C news, how far off?

) (09/30/88)

	How is the new news software doing in testing?  Is there
any chance it will be distributed sometime later this year?  What
is being added/changed about it?

				dan
--
DanSmith IslandGraphics 4000CivicCenterDr SanRafael MarinCo CA 94903 4154911000
daniel@island.uu.net {ucbvax!ucbcad,sun,well,unicom,mcvax!uunet}!island!daniel

In article <381@island.uu.net> daniel@island.uu.net (Dan Smith - Hail Quayle? No Sale!) writes:
>	How is the new news software doing in testing?  Is there
>any chance it will be distributed sometime later this year?  What
>is being added/changed about it?

Sigh, don't ask...  There is not a lot left to be done to C News before
distribution, aside from the little issue of documentation, but it's been
a bad summer.  Our current target is "before winter Usenix".
--
The meek can have the Earth;    |    Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
the rest of us have other plans.|uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry@zoo.toronto.edu