[news.software.b] Catchup program

russell@spdcc.COM (Tim Russell) (07/15/90)

Before I write one, does anyone know of a generic "catchup" program, that
will simply go through all the groups I am subscribed to and mark all the items
in them as read?  I would appreciate pointers.

--
  Tim Russell        Person at large        russell@ursa-major.spdcc.com
       "The opera ain't over till the last heterosexual falls asleep!"

amos@taux01.nsc.com (Amos Shapir) (07/15/90)

In article <3362@ursa-major.SPDCC.COM> russell@ursa-major.spdcc.COM (Tim Russell) writes:
>Before I write one, does anyone know of a generic "catchup" program, that
>will simply go through all the groups I am subscribed to and mark all the items
>in them as read?  I would appreciate pointers.

If you use Bnews, try 'readnews -K'.

--
	Amos Shapir		amos@taux01.nsc.com, amos@nsc.nsc.com
National Semiconductor (Israel) P.O.B. 3007, Herzlia 46104, Israel